Replies to tags:
Sean: Hey Sean, hahaha my sincere apologies. Haven't been entering into blogger.com & also, my internet wasn't working for the past few days. Sorry, will link you up soon.
Sara: Hello Sara, though its a tat bit late replying your this tag, but its okay right[: & we ate lunch together at Jurong Point. Haha, our furtherst lunch hangout, ever. Right? :D International Friendship Day is soon (:
Im not anonymous: Uhmm, I know who you are la[:
Mindy: Haha, yeahyeah. We're not able to go to Shenyang together ):
Atikah: Hello.
Pamela: HelloHello too. Yeah, was sick. Yay! Both me & you are going Shenyang :D Three Cheers!
Youming: Haha, why cannot? :D
Hey'll. I have no idea who won overall for the Sports Day, but I know, 2R1's Track&Field guys are like a wind. Hahaha,go all! Ngee Ann's good! I saw Jia Jie! Okay, we both saw each other. I had always been looking at her, from where I was sitting & she had been looking at my direction from where she was standing. But, both of us didn't wave to each other, it'll be so embarrassing if either one of us waved to each other and didn't wave back. Haha. She was in LongJump! Way to go, JJ!
After it, me,jess,sara,yc left for Jurong Point. Ate at this, I forgot that restauramt name, its okay[:
Its gonna be 6 soon, I'm only using the computer for approx. 45 minutes[: Good habit yeah? Haha, didn't use for the pass week? Yeah :D Great Improvement! But it was due to some reasons though, haha. I made it to Shenyang! Together along with Pamela :D -screams. I'm gonna miss you people(: Haha, not so soon.
My legs are of different colour tone now. Shooots.
I'm currently watching Smile Again, Korean Drama.
Thankyou.
Seeyah :D
Pictures with Nyc.